Tuesday 10 December 2013

Draft presentation (CM)


At this point in the project I'm still deciding upon the soundtrack. I want creepy, yet solemn and mellow. Overall it's a conceptual piece, so the audio needs to compliment this - especially as the audio is a major part marked within this mixed-media piece. The piece of music I used in this video was pre-made, and included no other audio at this stage. Although needing more the response was positive and comments suggested the audio need no addition - so this has put me in a puzzling position! To fill the brief, it needs to change (adding in my own recorded sound), but it can't be overcomplicated. It's a challenge to create effective sound to a fictional piece, when I am not studying to become an audio/sound engineer, whilst the majority of projects for this brief chosen are documental. 

No comments:

Post a Comment